Article 1 Article (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and so on. Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions, and information that can identify a specific individual from the information itself, such as appearance, fingerprints, data on voiceprints, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information). Points to.
Article 2 Article (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To send an email to inform you about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service you are using and other services provided by us
- For maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To identify users who violate the Terms of Service or who intend to use the service for fraudulent or unreasonable purposes, and refuse to use
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their usage status
- In order to charge the user for the usage fee in the paid service
- Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 3 Article (change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the user shall be notified of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company or announced on this website.
Article 4 Article (Providing personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, obtain the consent of the person. When there is a risk of hindering the performance of the relevant office work
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to a third party
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal information used jointly, and the person who uses it jointly When the person is notified in advance of the scope, the purpose of use of the user, and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know .
- When disclosing personal information to the settlement company for identity verification, billing address confirmation and credit check at the settlement company
Article 5 Article (disclosure of personal information)
When the person requests the disclosure of personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay.
Article 6 Article (correction and deletion of personal information)
If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user can request the Company to correct, add or delete the personal information according to the procedure specified by the Company.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 8 Article ( Google Use of analytics )
We use Google analytics. Google You can check the mechanism of data collection and processing in Analytics from Google 's this page .
Article 9 Article (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Address: 150-0001 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 2-14-7 , 202
Company name: EASE GK
E Email address: email@example.com
- Compliance with laws and ordinances
In the handling of personal information ( meaning information that enables identifying a specific person ; the same applies in the following. ) the Company observes the duties set out in laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information , specifically the Personal Information Protection Act , as well as government guidelines and other standards.
- Collection of personal information
The Company acquires personal names and contact details ( email address data ) when members of the public make inquiries with the Company using the Company's official site ( "Site" ) and related sites.
- Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
Customers' personal information held by the Company is carefully managed and safeguarded. Personal information will not be disclosed to a third party except in the following cases.
- In case customers' authorization has been obtained
- In case of usage by a service provider , limited to the scope necessary for operations
- In case disclosure is necessary based on laws and regulations
- Purpose of use
Personal information provided the Company is used for the following purposes.
- For identify verification
- For answering inquiries received through the Site and related sites.
- For sending information materials requested through the Site and related sites , for shipping purchased goods and other goods such as giveaways , and for contacting users in connection with any of the above
- For responding to and contacting users in case of requests , inquiries , and complaints.
- For sending email messages requesting users' authorization concerning the use of their personal information by the Company.
- Other purposes of use for which the Company has obtained users' authorization.
- Contact information
EASE LLC / # 202 , 2-14-7 , Jingumae , Shibuya-ku , Tokyo 150-0001 JAPAN / firstname.lastname@example.org